28 January 2010

Contest Update

    Sunday is the big prize drawing for my January contest. A number of you have figured out the unpublished rules (it ain't rocket science!) and you are welcome to vote early and often.
    I'm farm sitting this week as I finish off the last of my 'Bedrock' sculptures. Hoping to get snowed in there?
    I plan to climb back on that Shimpo Whisper Wheel next week and begin throwing. Once that begins, it's hard to keep the rest of life in order as obsession returns.
   

6 comments:

Hollis Engley said...

Wait a minute. If I was able to do rocket science I wouldn't be making pots. "Unpublished rules"???? What is this, the Car Guys' Puzzler? And are you doing product placement in the blog for Shimpo?

Hollis Engley said...

But seriously, folks ... Hey, Daniel. I just put two bowls in the mail for this weekend's Empty Bowls thing. Priority Mail, which I think means they should arrive by Saturday at the latest. Maybe tomorrow, though. I sent them to Liberty Town, so they'll be delivered there. Have a great dinner.

Ron said...

LOL. Good one Hollis.

Incognito said...

Reveling in the obsession--one that creates and does not break down. It is good.

Anonymous said...

bingo!

Deise Carelli said...

Deise Carelli
I loved your work! By the way, I live nearby Cunha, a small Brazilian town that became quite famous because of the Noborigama stoves used to burn ceramic.